Thursday, May 9, 2019

Black Hole

Black Hole

Happened to get the message
After it had its run
All about how I reached the conclusion
Of an epic I've not begun

Planting the seed for a deed that won't be undone

Certainly is misguided
Coming from somewhere cold
Deep in a pit of hypocrisy
Where the fallacy must be told

Where the possessions of dreamers get bought and sold

Permanent disagreement
With what I know I've seen
Meant to hide an embarrassing symptom of the obscene
Under a screen

Better stay on the lookout
And careful not to fall
When one is expected to pay the whole balance
Of a havoc that hits us all

No need to see more details thrown to the fire
Or to erase the grace of the queenly choir
Always the time to climb out of my black hole
Only another backward step to my goal
  
More Songs Scripts Statements
© 2007, 2019. Words and Music by David Skerkowski. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment